Welcome to Singing Hills RV Park and Campground!
Singing Hills is open year round.
Singing Hills is located in the heart of Kentucky’s beautiful cave country just outside Mammoth Cave National Park. It is easily accessible from I-65 and is close to many area attractions. Singing Hills was purchased in 2007 by Eldon and Beth Brown. They have made many improvements and have an as-we-can-afford-it "to do" list ever before them. Here are some of the amenities at Singing Hills.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Several pull through, full hook up sites
- Group camping area in the back field
- School yard swing set
- Horse shoe pit
- Basketball hoop at the end of the bath house
- Roofs over bath house entrance and office entrance to protect guests from the rain
- Nice fire pits with grates
- Loaner bamboo fishing poles
- Free "catch & release" fishing in the pond -- no license required because you are on private property
- A "find your favorite author and take it with you" and/or book exchange is available in the office.
- A small RV parts store is in the office, as well as snacks and ice cream.
- Propane, ice, and firewood for sale at very reasonable rates
- You are welcome to forward your mail to Singing Hills or have packages delivered
- USA & World Map available so you can mark your home town
Eldon and Beth Brown love people. They believe that "wherever you park your rig tonight is home." Therefore, they want each guest to feel as if they are with friends and family. Genuine hospitality is the hallmark of Singing Hills. It is easy for people to come in as strangers and leave as friends.
Guests love to walk the roads in the campground to get some exercise and to enjoy the beauty of the surroundings. Some like to relax, with fishing pole in hand, down at the pond. Special bait is not required since these fish love hot dogs, lunch meat, cheese, and bread balls. Many children love to spend their free time fishing. Before the children leave, if they come tell Mr. Eldon or Mrs. Beth how many fish they caught; they’ll get a personalized fishing certificate to take home.
Eldon and Beth live at Singing Hills. The office opens at 7:30 Central time each morning and closes about dark each evening. Since they live on-site, they are available in case of emergency. Reservations are done on the honor system. You leave your name and cell phone number. You pay when you arrive and register. The agreement is that if your plans change, you are honorable enough to call the campground as soon as possible. That way, the site that had been saved for you can be made available to someone else.
If you plan to come see us, it is better to call ahead. You will never visit another park like Singing Hills and word of mouth advertising has us full nearly every night during tourist season. Come see us! We love meeting new people and making new friends. Travel safely.
See what people are saying about us or write a review of us at the following sites: